Last updated on 22 May 2018.
Aergo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (No. 09765738) whose registered address is Innovation RCA, Royal College of Art, Battersea, London SW11 4AS. It owns and operates the Website, www.aergo.co.uk. You can contact Aergo Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions apply between Aergo Ltd and you, the User. You agree to comply and be bound by these terms and conditions when you first use this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please stop using the Website immediately.
1. All Content on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Aergo Ltd, our affiliates or third parties. Content refers to the following:
2. By using the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
3. You may download, share and/or print the Content for the following purposes:
4. Further written consent must be sought from Aergo Ltd if:
5. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any Content without the written permission of Aergo Ltd.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
7. While Aergo Ltd uses all reasonable means to ensure the Website is free from errors and secure, all Users take responsibility for their own security, including their personal data and their computers.
8. Aergo Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. We give no warranty that the Service, such as online facilities, tools or information available on the Website will be free of defects and/or faults, information inaccuracies, compatibility or quality issues.
9. Aergo Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole) of the Website but is under no obligation to update information on the Website unless those updates are required by applicable law.
10. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
11. None of these terms and conditions will limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
12. Aergo Ltd will not be liable to you for any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
13. Aergo Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
14. Users may not transfer any of their rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. Aergo Ltd may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions may be modified by Aergo Ltd from time to time. Such revisions will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure they are aware of any updates.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.