Last updated on 6 Sep 2018.
We’re hard working, passionate, and have a strong sense of why we come to work. We are looking for a talented high-performer to join us at this exciting stage in our company.
To apply for our current openings, please send your CV and a little statement about you to email@example.com
A self-motivated business developer, with confidence in sales and not afraid to strike up a conversation with anyone. Able to work and communicate with distributors, wheelchair services, special education schools and healthcare professionals to uncover and develop business opportunities. We are not looking for a MBA desk-bound and researcher. You will be helping us to deliver Aergo to our users' hands, generating positive health impact for our users.
Understanding of design processes, health tech and disability products are all a big bonus.
Your primary role will be developing Aergo's business strategy to generate sales. This will involve:
- Research on sales channels
- Communicating with special education schools, hospitals, wheelchair services, occupational therapists, physiotherapists to understand the market
- Meet and secure potential distributors and key business partners
- Attending conferences/Trade shows to promote Aergo
- Identifying competitions and researching on their business strategy
- Identifying and acquiring sales channels
- Raise orders
- Work with CEO to fundraise (Investment & grant funding)
As well as this, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of the business, working closely with the product team. This will involve:
- Attending user testings
- Setting up/participating trade shows
- Participating in design process
- Brainstorming on product ideas
Down the line:
We are a small, tight-knit company and we are looking for someone to join our core team. We are funded by angel investment and have valuable patented technology as well as excellent connections to the healthcare industry.
We offer a competitive salary and meaningful stock options for the right candidate.
We’re looking for an experienced researcher with 5+ years of experience in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, biomedical engineering or life science related fields. A good understanding of outcome measures, regulatory and ethics requirements as well as experience in writing up study results are essential. Experience in working with children and MedTech startups are highly valued.
Your primary role will be designing scientifically robust studies to evaluate safety, and clinical effectiveness of Aergo’s products. You will be working closely with the CEO to set up and manage our early adopter’s community: Aergo lab. These will involve:
- Develop scientifically robust, operationally feasible and clear protocols for clinical studies. Including selection of appropriate outcome measures to validate clinical efficacy.
- Manage studies from start-up, conduct and close-out
- Recruit, assess and retain patients and healthy volunteers
- Prepare, organise and track regulatory and Ethics submissions to MHRA
- Support grant application for clinical trials
- Stay up to date on industry’s best practice
As well as this, you will be involved in all aspects of the business, working closely with the R&D team. This will involve:
- Participating in the development of Aergo’s products
- Provide clinical advice to support design decisions
- Attend trade events and conferences
£400-£500 per day, depending on experience